In our school we aim: –
- To ensure a broad and balanced curriculum that provides young people and others with the best possible learning opportunities and experiences
- To encourage all pupils to realise their potential through the promotion and recognition of achievement and excellence.
- To provide the highest quality learning and teaching experiences that enable pupils to enjoy their education and develop positive attitudes towards learning.
- To create a positive atmosphere where children can be educated in the knowledge, love and practice of our faith thus becoming valued members of the wider school community.
- To prepare pupils for responsible citizenship by developing values, beliefs and attitudes compatible with living in a modern, democratic and multicultural society.
- To ensure good health in all pupils through strategies which promote physical and mental wellbeing and positive self-esteem.