May Open Morning
An Open Morning was held this month for parents and carers of our pupils. It was very well attended and also appears to have been well received judging by the feedback. Everyone was asked to write 2 stars and 1 wish, based on their experience and here’s a small sample of the comments.
- Great to have the opportunity to see how the children & teacher approach learning.
- Seeing how excited they are to learn.
- Enjoyed seeing my children involved in different activities within their class and mixing with other children.
- Maybe late afternoon (just after school at 3pm – 4pm) session.
- My wish would be for an extra helper for teacher (As would Mrs MacPhail and her staff!)
All the comments are available to download here: FEEDBACK FROM OPEN MORNING